Animal Mastery Billboard Guide
FarmVille just released the new feature Animal Mastery Billboard. This is the second part of the Mastery Billboard building where farmers can store their Animal Mastery signs. You can store and put your animal mastery signs and keep them organized in one place. It requires several parts in order to finish it. The Animal Mastery Billboard can be upgraded and the higher the upgrade is the more mastery signs it can hold.
Once you entered the game a pop up will notify you about the new feature.
You will then be in a place mode. Place the unfinished Animal Mastery Billboard to a suitable place you’re comfortable with. You will see a green glow outline in the Billboard if the space is free. If you missed it, you can find it in your gift box and just click use.
After placing, click on it and you will have the following options:
- Look Inside – View your progress
- Ask for Parts – Ask Materials to your Friends from the Free Gifts Tab
- Complete Now – Buy all Materials required to finish the current build
- Move – Rearrange your Animal Mastery Billboard on your farm
- Sell – Option to sell your Animal Mastery Billboard
You will then be needing the following materials to finish the Animal Mastery Billboard:
Dark Plywood, Green Lights and Orange Overall.
After several upgrades, it’ll be needing this second set of materials:
Scaffolding, Wood Stain, Masking Tape.
- Click ‘Move’ to drag your mastery signs that are currently on your farm to the Animal Mastery Billboard.
- Click ‘Use’ on your mastery signs that are in your Gift Box and drag them to the Animal Mastery Billboard.
- Cursor over any Animal Mastery and click on ‘Remove’ if you want to place your signs outside of the Billboard. You will be able to put them back in the Billboard if you still have the capacity.
This Billboard is only for Animal Mastery Signs. This does not store Mastery signs from Trees.
Post a Comment